DIARY OF A SOUTH AFRICAN WOMAN: The Neighbor Next Door (Episode 1)
I had recently been made redundant and suddenly found myself spending long, empty days at home. My husband Themba worked long hours, often only coming home in the evenings. Occasionally he would surprise me with a midday visit, but most days I was alone.
My routine became predictable: house chores, trips to the local shops, a little job-hunting online, and sometimes a film to pass the hours. My life was slipping into something painfully boring.
But one morning, everything changed.
It was warm and bright, and I was outside hanging clothes on the line when Sipho, my new neighbour, struck up a conversation. He and his wife had only moved in a few months ago, and though we had exchanged polite greetings before, this was the first time we truly spoke.
He was in his early thirties, handsome in that effortless way, and carried himself with a quiet confidence. We chatted for about twenty minutes before parting, but the moment I stepped inside, I couldn’t stop thinking about him.
My body responded before my mind could argue. I went upstairs, lifted my skirt, lay on my bed, and let my fingers explore. I imagined Sipho’s hands on me, his weight pressing me into the sheets. My hips moved to the fantasy, and when the waves finally took me, the orgasm left me trembling harder than I had in years.
In the weeks that followed, I thought of Sipho often. Would he ever want an older woman like me, now in my fifties? I caught glimpses of him leaving for work in the evenings, sometimes a quick wave, but little else. Life settled back into its routine.
Themba, though loving, was too tired from work for the intimacy we used to share. My afternoons became my private escape—moments of stolen pleasure with only my imagination for company.
And then, one early morning, my world shifted again.
Themba had just left for work when the doorbell rang. Still in my dressing gown, I padded downstairs and opened the door. There stood Sipho. “Morning,” he said with a shy smile. “Could I borrow some sugar?”
I almost laughed at the cliché, but invited him in. My heart raced as he followed me into the kitchen. This wasn’t casual neighbourly talk—I could hear it in his voice. His eyes lingered on me, and then, softly, he admitted: “I’ve been thinking about you… a lot. Do you ever think about me?”
My breath caught. Before I could answer, his hands found my hips and his lips pressed against mine. The kiss was urgent, hungry. He led me to the sofa, and when my dressing gown fell open, his touch left me burning. Still kissing me, he tugged at his jeans, freeing himself, his arousal thick and eager against my thigh.
I lay back, my legs parting almost instinctively. Sipho slid into me with a slow, deep thrust that stole my breath. His rhythm built quickly, each stroke pulling soft gasps from my lips.
I clutched at his shoulders, my body surrendering to the heat of his. The tension coiled fast inside me, and as he groaned my name, I shattered beneath him, my orgasm pulsing through me in waves.
When he finally released with a deep groan, his body shuddered against mine. The moment was quick, but overwhelming—an intimacy both reckless and unforgettable. He kissed me softly before rising, and as I stood, I felt the warmth of him trickle down my thigh.
I should have been guilty. I should have thought of Themba. Or of Sipho’s sweet wife just across the fence. But instead, I could only wonder—what would happen the next time he knocked?
I never imagined my neighbour would feel the same forbidden pull I did… until his hands proved otherwise.
What if Themba finds out ? Would I be able to stop what happens next?
......👉👉"Read to find out what happens next?"



Comments
Post a Comment